Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Everything's coming up Roses

I am completely horrible about updating this blog. I actually don't think anybody is even reading it so I don't update, or perhaps nobody's reading it because I don't update, lol. Rock and a hard place ;) I have been painting though. I've been on a flower kick. It was such a long cold winter that painting flowers was the only thing that kept me from getting down. I need color in my world and it was black and white for wayyyyy too long this winter. So I went full on saturated runny yummy color. Daniel Smith paints became my new best friends and we had lots of fun together. a few landscapes came across the board too,

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I recently discovered your blog, so someone IS reading it. I think people stop by to enjoy the artwork on blogs, but don't have time to comment. Anyway, glad you're back to posting. These paintings are just wonderful and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris 😃 somebody IS out there! Thank you for commenting. I'll try to be a better blogger, I promise.

      Delete
  2. Well I just found it after seeing your work on Facebook and searching for you on Google. I'll send you a message about a painting I'd like to buy. I follow other blogs on the old Blogger system But have long periods where I'm away from it due to health and family. Good to see your work!

    ReplyDelete