Sunday, September 07, 2014

Thirty in 30, Day 7, "Here Comes Moby"

It rained yesterday so I took advantage of a cozy indoor day and painted today's number 7 on day 6. The sun is already rising in the sky on this beautiful Sunday and I don't want to miss a minute of it! Fall is quickly arriving here in NY, it's a gorgeous colorful crisp time of the year. My very favorite season, but it does have the shadow of winter looming over it, so every moment of it can not be wasted ;) Back to the Koi.
Then for fun I did a collage, somehow when I put an illustration into a format that has type it becomes a little more authentic for me. That must go back to my design school roots ;) Just can't break free from that typography!
Enjoy your Sunday all, thanks for looking and see you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment