Sunday, September 28, 2014

Thirty in 30, day 29...Maybe

Its day 28, but I did a little playing in the studio this morning. I'm not sure if I'll keep this as post 29. I'll see tomorrow if I get into the studio and if so what the results are. I wonder if anybody else is like me and though the challenge is 30 in 30; they actually paint much more? I painted this from a photo I took on my drive yesterday. This one was actually pretty close to home. My husband and I ventured up into the Adirondacks. Wow was it beautiful. The leaves are peaking there. I'm thinking I might paint something tomorrow from one of those photo's that I'll like better. In case I don't here is a landscape offering for a potential #29
I put the frame around it, sometimes I like them better presented as they are. I'm not sure with this one...

4 comments:

  1. Simply amazing color. The cool tones mixed with autumn tones give this a uniquely festive look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith,
    I love the loose-ness of the lines and the placement and beauty of the Fall colors. Lovely painting!!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice thing to say Connie, thank you so much. I had fun with this one and really just played. I think it shows in the fun color and loose lines. I should play more often ;)

      Delete
  3. Thank you Susan, I do love color! festive is a fun word, I thank you :)

    ReplyDelete