Sunday, September 21, 2014

Thirty in 30, day 21, splashed out two


Here we are already into the 21st of September. The leaves are starting to change here in Upstate and the nights are most defiantly chilly. It's my favorite time of the year and that nesting feeling is overflowing. Orange, russet, purple and golden greens are dominant in my palette, which I think is reflecting my vision of Fall :)
I splashed out two landscapes this morning. I had to be quick as it's Sunday, football day. Yup, I'm one of those girls that like football. I even play on my husbands fantasy league. I grew up in Foxboro Mass. Home of the New England Patriots. I would be a traitor if I didn't support "the boys" ;) I even use to babysit for some of the players kids back in the 70's and 80's. 
Anyhow, I digress. The paintings

I should have painted a football ;) not sure which one I'll title 21? I'm leaning toward the barn. See ya Monday...GOOO PATS!



p.s. thought ya'll might want to see the paintings on my table. I put a full sheet of Fabriano 140lb. cold press out and just sketched in, loosey goosey all the way ;)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loosey goosey wins the day again and auto correct made writing that less than easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I curse auto correct daily ;) and thank you!

      Delete