Friday, September 05, 2014

Thirty in 30, Day 5, "Purple Moutain"

I deviated from the fish. Just for a day, I promise. I will go back to the water and light study in the next painting. I painted a landscape today. Actually I painted 4, this is the only one I will let anybody see. Not a great morning in the studio ;) A loose watercolor for ya'll today. Painting inspired from Robyn Lovelock's photo on PMP. There's a monthly challenge going on over there, hence the landscape. I haven't participated in awhile and thought I'd give it a go...I should have stuck with my fish ;)anyhow, enjoy :)oh and Happy Friday!
I went back into the studio after lunch. I wanted to paint more fish. Well...I painted, but I wouldn't put it up there with the others. I overworked this one. I have a headache and it's 90 degrees today with no a.c., shall we blame the off painting day to that. Please ;) tomorrow will be a better day :) it's Saturday afterall!

No comments:

Post a Comment