Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Only one?

Does anybody else decorate their bathrooms at Christmas? I wonder, I've seen a lot of Holiday house tours, not many Christmas salle de bain's ;) Well I added a little cheer to Lot 5's powder room. Though orange isn't typically Christmas, it is the Pantone color of the year. Good to know Lot 5 is current with the trends even though I've liked it for years ;).
A white tree with simple frosted gold ornaments placed on our antique shelf above the "throne" with a mercury glass candle and some dried hydrangea. Simple touches that say holiday without overwhelming the visitor...and yes that's my Miss Molly at the sink having a drink of water. What is it about the running water that my furbabies love so much. They coming running whenever someone heads to the bathroom; Funny babies :)
Have you all seen all the holiday linked in parties? You must check them out, so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment